I've only been a book blogger for two months now and so far I've been received wonderfully. I love the support from the community and to now have three blogger awards is just crazy.
The Library Mouse has awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award and the title has me giggly. So, a big thank you to her for considering me.
Here are the rules before accepting this award:
1. Let the nominees know about the nomination for this award.
2. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
7 Random Facts about me
Alright let's see:
1) I'm obsessed with Kelly Creagh's Nevermore. Seriously, I absolutely love this book more than anything in the world, well not more than my family and friends, but you get my point.
2) I've never eaten pizza. I don't know the process of ordering pizza and I couldn't begin to tell you the kind of pizza available.
3) I'm married to Legolas from The Lord of the Rings. Not even Orlando Bloom, but Legolas. it must be his skills. Don't laugh I'm serious.
4) Books aren't my only craving. I love music from around the world, as long as its interesting I will listen to it even without understanding the words.
5) I LOVE ANYTHING CREATIVE. I was actually considering becoming a fashion designer or painter but have gotten more into graphics art over time.
6) I still love playing the Sims 2 even though most have moved on to Sims 3 or have moved on in general from the game.
7) I'm actually pretty shy in person but after getting to know you over time I'm quite the crazy one.
My 15 Nominees:
5. SC Langgle
10. Crystal Reads
12. A Bookish Co-Op
Because ya'll rock!