Series: With Me #2
Release date: June 19th 2014
Synopsis via Goodreads:
New Adult/Contemporary Romance - Recommended for readers 17 and older
I, Daphne Fox, have a few things to confess:
1. I hate Nick Brady. Loathe. Abhor. Can’t stand him 95% of the time.
2. That other 5%? I’m not talking about that at all.
3. People think I’m lucky for surviving the car crash. I disagree.
4. Nick is the only guy who makes my nightmares go away.
5. I won’t love him, though. Love is not worth the pain.
I, Nick Brady, have a few confessions of my own:
1. I don’t hate Daphne Fox. At all.
2. I find her scar sexy. Just like the rest of her.
3. I may be her older brother’s best friend, but that’s not going to stop me.
4. I love her.
5. And I’m going to do everything I can to have her.
Want to know when Elyssa's next book comes out? Sign up for her newsletter by just pasting the link in your browser's address bar: bit.ly/1lYYvi9